HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK ACCOMMODATION
Please fill out the form on this page.
Note: it's mandatory to send an advance-deposit:
€ 150,00 for students and € 100,00 for observers to participate in 1 Lab
€ 200,00 for students and € 150,00 for observers to participate in 2 Labs
The down payment / deposit you can send through:
payable to A. S. D. Cultura e Spettacolo CALABRIA ARTE strong>
Via Cappuccinelli diramazione Labate, 20
89126 - Reggio Calabria
Bank: CARIME s.p.a. - Reggio Calabria
IBAN: IT52 P 031111 630000000000 3015
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BLOPIT22
Reason for payment: Registration MDF ITALY 2019
Note: In this case you will have to attach a copy of the transfer receipt when filling out the registration form for the booking to be valid.
Payment recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reason for payment: MDF ITALY 2019 registration
N.B. in this case, you will not have to attach a copy of the payment, the transaction will be notified directly by Paypal service.
OR BY strong>
GENERAL PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- To participate, it is essential to make a reservation request, using the online form via the website, and it is mandatory to send a fee as a deposit and accept the general conditions of participation and the entire program published on the website: www.mediterraneodancefestival.com
- To attend the event it is indispensable to become a member of Calabria Arte association, the registration will take place on arrival day at MDF reception. For minors, the booking request and the membership request must be endorsed by a parent or guardian.
- The balance of your payment for the workshops must be made on the Arrival Day, checks or credit cards payments are not accepted.
- The deposit and the payment cannot be returned in case of not-participation or withdrawal from activities, and cannot be transferred to another person. Only in the case of an accident during the workshop a partial reimbursement will be made, equal to the number of lessons not completed minus the deposit.
- Mandatory participation of 2 workshops / dance courses for each Lab.
- For Scholarship winners participation minimum in 3 dance courses for each Lab (including choreographic workshops) is mandatory. They will not get any discount.
- Calabria Arte Association disclaims all responsibility in the case of theft or injury of the dancers, guardians and observers or to the damage or loss of any of their belongings, both during the lessons and during other activities on the premises or during the participants stay during the workshop period. It’s exempted from all civil and penal responsibility concerning and consequent to the participation in the event. It’s dismissed from all responsibility regarding the physical suitability of all participants and possible accidents.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photographs or videotape, to use mobile phone and smoking in the dance studio area.
- The Faculty has the authority to send the dancers to a level more suitable to their capabilities.
- The activity program of study can be changed in case of an insufficient number of participants, the courses provided would be reduced and unified or even cancelled.
- The organization reserves the right to modify the following regulations and programs. Informations about possible changes is upon your request by email: email@example.com or checking this web site.